Need some inspiration on how to live loud? Here’s some suggestions:
- Drive a different way home from work.
- Try that food you’ve been avoiding since you were 9 (when your Mom made it all nasty.)
- Get up early and have breakfast at the counter at a diner before work.
- Visit a local “tourist trap” and act like you’re from out of town.
- Try a service you’ve never had – acupuncture, massage, chiropractor anyone? (Boys, ever had a pedicure?!)
What are some more ways that you plan on living loud this year?
Share YOUR ideas in the comments below!
Have a neat story about a neat live loud experience?
Want to share your challenge progress in the blog? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you want to be a contributor!